Terms and conditions of use
Last Updated: December 19, 2017
This Website is intellectual property of the Oshidori.
All text, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, codebase or any other kind of material available on this Website (all together, the "Website Content"), except the ones that is expressly linked or provided from other Websites or any kind of sources that climes its rights on them - is an intellectual property of Oshidori and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
All rights on this Website Content reserved by Oshidori.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, transmit, broadcast, sell or distribute in any way any part of this Website Content without express written permission from Oshidori.
Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of goods and services, may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Use and limitations
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others:
- to take any action in a scan, test, the vulnerability or security measures of the Website or networks connected to the Website;
- to use the Website for to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person or entity, or otherwise interfere with use of the Website;
- to take any action that causes an extreme or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or any systems or networks related to this Website or to Oshidori;
- to take any action in modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, link to, or in any way exploit the Website or Website Content except as expressly authorized in written form by Oshidori;
- to mine, record or gather information about other users;
- to use any automatic device, program, algorithm, technique or similar process, to access, monitor, duplicate or transform any part of the Website or Website Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information at any means, except the ones that were intentionally made available through the Website.
Oshidori may terminate or suspend your ability to use this Website, in whole or in part, at Oshidori sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind.
Disclaimers and limitation of Liability
THE WEBSITE AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS.
OSHIDORI DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS.
OSHIDORI MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION LISTED ON THE WEBSITE, AND (3) THE SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE.
AND OSHIDORI FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT THERETO, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO CASE SHALL OSHIDORI, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS SOLD THEREON, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ANY LINKED WEBSITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST OSHIDORI FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH WEBSITE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
In the event of any controversy or dispute between Oshidori and you arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If Oshidori unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days), then either party may submit such controversy or dispute to mediation. If the dispute cannot be resolved through mediation, then the parties shall be free to pursue any right or remedy available to them under applicable law.